Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SA1 Top 3 Pupils

It gives me great pleasure to announce the top 3 pupils for English.

Primary 4G
1st Vanessa
2nd Jared
3rd Amelia

Primary 4H
1st Joshua
2nd Syasya
3rd Trisha

I believe that with the excellent work attitude and discipline you can achieve good results.

Here are some tips to work hard to be the next top pupils for English. Are you game to take on the challenge?

Do these for a start.

1. Read, read and read.
2. Speak in English during all English Medium lessons.
3. Listen to the grammar rules taught and apply them in your conversations.
4. Ask when in doubt.
5. Always respect the work that is given to you and do your best.
6. Learn your phrases for your compositions.

Good Luck!

9 comments:

  1. I will take on the challange,Mdm Beena.I'm sure that my results for English in SA2 will definitely improve too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for the top 3 pupils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mdm Beena I will do my best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course! i must do it!Mdm B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so proud of you! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i must be the next top three pupils for SA2

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will try my best

    ReplyDelete
  8. ME TOO! I THINK I AM A LITTLE FAR AWAY FROM GETTING AS I GOT 79/100.

    ReplyDelete