Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Twisted Nursery Rhymes - 4G

Little Miss Muffet

Little Miss Muffet sat on a horse,
Eating her fruits and vegetables
Along came the owner of the horse
who walked towards her
And chased Miss Muffet away!

Done by : Shao Xiang,Xiang Ying, Xin Yu and Angela


Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse , Minnie Mouse ,where have you been?
I've been to London to look for Mr Bean.
Minnie Mouse Minnie Mouse what did you there?
I went to Mr Bean's house to steal his teddy bear.

Done by: Wei Jian, Afiah and Yi Min


Sparkle, Sparkle Shooting Star

Sparkle, Sparkle Shooting Star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the universe so high
Like a crystal in the sky
Sparkle, Sparkle Little Star
How I wonder what you are


Done by: Xin Pei, Rashmi, Dexter and Wei Han

2 comments:

  1. Wow! They were great!



    ~~~Keyi~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun and interesting! I like the poem" Minnie Mouse"

    ReplyDelete