Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Twisted Nursery Rhymes - 4H

Oink, Oink Little Pig

Oink , Oink little pig,
Have you got the flu?
Yes Sir, Yes Sir
Ah -ah Choo

I should have stayed away
Far far away
From the little boy
who lives down the hill

Done by : Haoyu, Xin Yu, Huishan and Yu Xuan

Delicious, Delicious Little Mars Bar

Delicious delicious little Mars bar
How I wonder how you taste
Sitting on top of the shelf so high
Tasting as delicious as cranberry paste
Delicious, delicious little Mars bar
How I wonder how you taste

Done by : Trisha, Joshua and Laura

Mr Clumsy

Mr Clumsy, Mr Clumsy where did you go?
I went to North Pole to bring home a penguin.
Itwas later that I realised that it was a polar bear!
It kicked me, I punched it and it landed me in hospital.

Done by : Edwin, Sheryl, ZhenXuan and Nicole


Gigantic Mr Bladder

Gigantic Mr Bladder
Stood on a ladder
Painting the ceiling
With a crazy feeling
A mouse on all fours
Roared like a dinosaur
And when Mr Bladder was to scream
It was only a dream

Done by : Jia Yi, Shermain and Sam

2 comments:

  1. I think they had put in a lot of effort. 11 claps followed by Well Done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny! I hope that they could create more funny twisted nursery rhymes!!!

    ReplyDelete